Top 5 Apps You Can Use While On An Airplane
When it comes to choosing mobile apps to play while on an airplane, it’s important to consider which apps can be used without an internet connection. Hutsenpiller Insurance in Mt. Juliet, TN specializes in providing insurance coverage for travelers, so we know that choosing the right apps can make all the difference on a long flight. Here’s a list of our top five picks for apps that can be played while in the air without an internet connection.
1. Solitaire: A classic favorite, Solitaire is a great way to pass the time on a plane. Not only is it a great game for solo play, but it can also be played with friends. Most versions of Solitaire are simple to learn and require no internet connection in order to play.
2. Sudoku: Another classic, Sudoku is a great game for those who like puzzles. It’s a great way to pass the time on a plane and requires no internet connection.
3. Wordscapes: Wordscapes is a great word game for both adults and children. The game requires no internet connection and can be quite addictive.
4. Crossword Puzzles: Crossword puzzles are perfect for plane rides since they require no internet connection. They’re also a great way to exercise your brain and improve your vocabulary.
5. Chess: Chess is a great game for those who like strategy and competition. It can be played solo or with a friend and requires no internet connection.
These are just some of the many mobile apps available to play on an airplane without an internet connection. Playing these apps can help make a long flight more enjoyable and help the time pass quickly. If you’re planning a trip, make sure to check out our travel insurance plans here at Hutsenpiller Insurance in Mt. Juliet, TN. We’ll make sure you’re covered in case of any unexpected delays or complications.