As a resident of Mt. Juliet, TN, I often make the short drive over to Nashville to take in the sights and sounds of the vibrant city. One of my favorite things to do while I’m there is to check out the many murals that brighten the streets and buildings of this incredible city. Nashville is known for its art, and the beautiful murals that adorn the city are no exception. Here are my top five picks for the best murals in Nashville, TN:
1. The Nashville Wall Mural: This mural is located in downtown Nashville and features a stunning portrait of country music legend Dolly Parton. The vibrant colors and vivid details of this mural are sure to make any passerby stop and take in its beauty.
2. The Music City Mural: This mural is located in East Nashville and features a colorful and detailed representation of the city’s music scene. This vibrant mural is sure to make any music lover smile with its stunning visuals.
3. The Nashville Skyline Mural: This mural is located in the Gulch area of Nashville and features a beautiful representation of the city’s skyline. The mural is sure to take your breath away with its stunning detail and vibrant colors.
4. The 12 South Mural: This mural is located in 12 South, one of Nashville’s most popular neighborhoods. The mural features a brightly colored depiction of the city’s iconic skyline. This mural is sure to make anyone who views it stop and take in its beauty.
5. The Bicentennial Park Mural: This mural is located in Bicentennial Park. The mural is sure to make any onlooker stop and
appreciate the beauty of Nashville.
These are just a few of the amazing murals located throughout Nashville. As an insurance agent for Hutsenpiller Insurance in Mt. Juliet, TN, I highly recommend taking some time to explore the city and view these beautiful works of art. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, you won’t regret taking in the beauty of Nashville’s murals.